Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I don't know what's wrong with me, nothing concerns me anymore. But that in itself concerns me. I feel like my relationships with my parents my mom especially are cracking and breaking at the seams. The only thing I know for certain is I'm perfectly content being alone and I don't really care how I look anymore until someone brings to my attention how crappy I look. People are trying to tell me who fits me best but they don't know. The more they push the more uncomfortable I feel and the more awkward I feel around that person. I really don't feel like It's necessary for me to have a significant other at this time or maybe ever. I feel like i'm doing so much better on my own. I much rather be one of the guys than one of their girlfriends.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment