Thursday, July 22, 2010

Watching MGMT was surreal, 
Best Light show ever. 
Time to pretend was the shittt. 
They ended their set with kids and it was a party.
Not one person in the theater was standing still, especially the drunk girl below us..
During kids I kept getting chills and one of the band members kept saying "tennis balls" Before bouncing tennis balls off of the equipment and into the crowd. They were also signing records and giving them to the crowd. 
When their set was over the band member that looked like Jesus stayed while the others left and was singing "this is so awkward for me, they have left and I am still here" So silly! 
I'm glad the tickets were free I don't think I would have payed to go watch them. To many slow songs we were falling asleep. But I'm glad i went. 

Thank you Tay for sharing this expririence with me :) 

ps. it was the drummers birthday

                       Happy birthday to youuu

No comments:

Post a Comment